New Media 1000 About Me

My name is Scott Mackinnon and I am from beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. I am 24 years old and I am a Kinesiology major with aspirations of teaching internationally. In my sparetime I play basketball at the University and work at Earl's as a bartender part time. I am very interested in traveling and was in Southeast Asia and the South Pacific for three years.

I chose U of L because I had a scholorship to play basketball here and I wanted a change. Everyone in the Comox Valley goes to Victoria after high school and I really wanted to try out a new place and meet new people. I hope to graduate after this semester and go back to the Phillipines to run my uncle's resort business this summer. I would love to teach internationally as well as eventually run my own business. I want to learn about New Media and have creative freedom that I feel we do not get in other classes.

I have used Adobe Premiere as well as Dreamweaver and other video editing software and I have access to a digital camera.

No comments: